I’m Lauren, a qualified night nanny, maternity nanny and sleep consultant, with over 15 years’ experience. I’ve helped many families just like yours, restore sleep patterns and regain the much needed sleep you and your family crave.
The Sleep and Nurture philosophy is a tender approach that allows you to develop a loving, connected relationship with your child by learning to read and respond to your baby’s needs.
My techniques are gentle and effective. I show you the tools that will give you the confidence to trust your instincts, so you can enjoy those precious early days of parenthood. Leaving you with beautiful, long lasting memories without the sleep-deprived haze.
Based in Sydney, I offer sleep help which includes follow up sleep support to guide you every step of the way.
Sleep and Nurture can help you with:
* Postnatal care for newborns through to 6 months
* Sleep guidance for 6 months and older children
* Consultations for advice on baby settling techniques, routines, sleep guidance and resettling
* Frequent waking/cat napping
* Night waking
* External dependency such as pacifiers, nursing, bottles, or rocking.
All consultations begin with a review of your own personal circumstances and discussion on exactly how Sleep and Nurture can help you.
Currently booking families for mid June 2021.